I feel like I have finally found a morning routine that works for me and starts my day off on the right foot! It is sooo important to start your day off right so you feel energized, happy, and productive throughout your day! I totally feel “off” when I skip one of these steps in my morning routine.
My 5 steps for starting my day off right //
1. I always start by filling my diffusers with whichever essential oils are calling to that day. Most days my blends consist of a floral, citrus, and woodsy essential oils combined to smell like the Anthropologie candle we all know and love!
My favorite blend right now is:
- 4 drops Grapefruit
- 4 drops Orange
- 2 drops Geranium
- 2 drops Idaho Blue Spruce
- 2 drops Lime
*disclaimer: not all essential oils are created equally. Make sure you are buying essential oils of the highest quality. If you are wanting more information about essential oils, look here!
2. A morning devotial. I have been working my way through 100 days to brave. I feel so inspired and braver to start each day with an open heart and through kind eyes.
3. MAKE SOME COFFEE! So my coffee preferences and order has changed throughout my colleges years. While I am currently loving a cold brew with vanilla oak milk in the morning, this could change at any point! I love the taste of cold brew because it’s just enough “coffee taste” without being overwhelming.
4. Turn on your favorite playlist and listen to some tunes! I have been listening to Spotify’s “Mood Booster” playlist on repeat for the last 2 weeks. It it upbeat yet easy to listen to in the background while you work or get things done around the house.
5. Move your body in some way. I love to open my OpenFit app and browse the different workout videos I can do. I personally love any Xtend Barre class because they’re about 30 minutes long and I always get a good sweat in! I feel sooo much more productive during my day when I move my body in the mornings before sitting down to work.
I hope this brings some inspiration to your daily routine and helps you too start your day off right! Let me know below your favorite ways to start your day! Let’s inspire each other!!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy something through those links I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!